Tuesday, May 31, 2011

31.5.2011

It had been a long long time didn't update my blog
Actually I really don't like to write it but I've no choice
I don't know how should I express myself, who I really can talk to
That's really made me suffer

If not mistaken,
it's almost half of the year
and yet, I still cannot forget about it.
Back to december?
Seriously I freaking hate this song
Everything!
I'm so regret that let you get into my life
I think this is the most bad decision I've made in my whole life
you made me very suffer
suffer, you know?????
Of course you wont know,
everytime when I talk to you, I tried to conceal it
you didn't realise it right?

Everything had change but I'm still thinking that you will change your mind,
I think I'm really crazy.

1 comment:

  1. everyone have the way to express themselves...
    sometimes you just need to open up your heart,let somebody to enter into your world,let somebody to share with you...
    don't keep yourself inside the dark...

    ReplyDelete